Thinkpad features program

Michael Cameron linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:58:26 +0000

"Robert A. Munro" wrote:

> Michael & Steven:
>
> OS/2 doesn't need a FAT partition for DVD or anything else.  I'm running OS/2
> Warp 4 Fixpak 10 on a Thinkpad with NO visible FAT partition containing any
> software.  What can you be discussing that I'm not yet apprised for
> understanding?

I want to run Linux .

I do not want to run OS/2.

I got my TP 770ED (with DVD and features program) with W95 preinstalled.
Unfortunately I have to dual boot to run certain software / control certain
hardware.  I don't really want to add another operating system, I want to remove
one without losing functionality.

Is a linux-on-thinkpads mailing list the right place for OS/2 advocacy or have
I misunderstood your post?

Regards,

Michael