Thinkpad features program

Daniel Steiner linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:01:33 +0100

SharpJoe@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 99/04/20 01:37:32 Central Daylight Time,
> af931@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca writes:
>
> << Does anyone know how to get the ThinkPad Features program to run under
>  Linux or if a Linux equivalent exists? >>
> There are several websites on this subject. Email if you want me to find the
> URLs

why not send this list of URL to this mailing list as there'll be several peoples (me too) interested in these URL.

BTW
does somebody know URLs for technical informations for the IBM Thinkpad 770X such as the information needed to implement Features program (enabling/disabling components, setting economy mode etc.)

daniel steiner