IBM 755CD

Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:43:52 -0400

A question to mandrake though.. As far a I can see Mandrake is only a repackaged
RHL 6.0, with everything recompiled for the Pentium. Is that right ? Or are
there
other differences ?
<<

The version of Mandrake 6 that I've got has some updated packages, including
kernel 2.2.9.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761

Bill Mair <bill.mair@mail.bm-soft.com> on 08/03/99 06:59:02 AM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com