[ltp] IBM TP 600 and TR

A.J. Aranyosi linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:47:11 -0400

Don't forget that when you install a new pcmcia package, the standard
RedHat way of configuring your network no longer works.  You have to
edit /etc/pcmcia/network.opts and put your network info in there, or
reinstall the old RedHat /etc/pcmcia/network file.

-A.J.

--
MIT Room 36-873  77 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA  02139
 (617) 258-5943      aja@mit.edu       Fax: (617) 258-5846