[ltp] WinModem Driver

George Staikos linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 19:47:17 -0500 (EST)

Did you all get a copy of the WinModem driver that was announced the other
day? :)

I tried it on my i1460 and it works so far.  I haven't dialled out yet,
but I can use minicom just fine (AT commands, etc).  It's a binary only
driver too, so you need to use 2.2.12 or near there.  I hope they maintain
it now, so we'll be able to upgrade our kernels and not lose our modem
functionality.  Oh it's a massive 475kb module too.  Eeeeek.

 George Staikos | staikos@0wned.org | root@0wned.org
When you dream, there are no rules.
People can fly.  Anything can happen.
Sometimes there's a moment as you're waking and you become aware of the real
  world around you.
But you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try.