[ltp] problem with 9-pins serial connector ?

Sun, 5 Dec 1999 16:09:22 -0500

serial port hot plugging should not be a problem
there is only low voltage on any pins not much chance of
shorting something (IMHO).

perhaps one of your peripherals is screwed up  - seems unlikely
that you would get more than one faulty motherboard.

best luck

brad