[ltp] Caldera Linux 2.2

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:48:16 +0100

Please, go to http://www.linuxtr.net
You will find info about existing drivers for your NIC. You can list the
different brands, and the driver and remark concerning each model.

Regards

                    "Haywood
                    Webb"                To:     <linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com>
                    <haywebb@ibm.        cc:
                    net>                 Subject:     Re: [ltp] Caldera Linux 2.2

                    15/12/1999
                    19:45
                    Please
                    respond to