[ltp] tpctl 0.7.6 supports 2.3.x kernels

Thomas Hood linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:52:24 -0500

tpctl release 0.7.6 incorporates these changes:

Anders Gustafsson submitted a patch for the modules
that makes them work properly with 2.3.x kernels,
which have a different interface for the /proc
filesystem.

Dave Davey submitted a man page for tpctl.

If you download and install this release, please
send me an e-message telling me of your experience.
No problemo?  Had to hack the Makefile?  Couldn't
get it to work at all?  I need the feedback,
especially from people running 2.3.x kernels.
If this release proves to be bugless I'll renumber
it as 0.8.0 and announce it on Freshmeat.

Cheers for the new year.
Thomas