Mandrake 6.0 XServer setup problem.

Kiran Krishna linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:44:07 EST

Have you had any luck with being able to actually read those books that came
with the cd? There are in such small print on my Linux 5.2 cd that I'll have
to go get new glasses after I finish reading them if I intend to read them.
That's it. No more Macmillan software.
I am having another problem. My screen keeps dying/flickering every few
minutes. While this is only a minor irritant at the moment, it could get
bigger, and I have no Idea what is actually happening. Could someone clear
my confusion please? Thanks.
                 yours
                      Kiran

"It is silly to seek a basic law, even sillier to find it. Some
mean-spirited little man decides that the whole course of humanity can be
explained in terms of insiduously revolving signs of the zodiac or as the
struggle between an empty and a stuffed belly; he hires a punctilious
Philistine to act as Clio's clerk, and begins a wholesale trade in epochs
and masses; and then woe to the private individuum, with his two poor u's,
halooing hopelessly amid the dense growth of economic causes....."
                         - Vladimir Nabokov(The Eye)