Install/mount problems with TP770Z/14.1Gb HD

Richard Seymour linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:02:29 -0700

Hello Eric,

I just went through this with my sister. If you can get a copy of
Partition Magic, you probably don't need to install Win. Just use the
text based version of PM (called pqmagict.exe I believe), and boot
from a DOS floppy. Slide all your partitions to spots below the 1024th
cylinder. (One partition can overlap and go above it.) Then Redhat 6.0
should install.

Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:rseymour@anarchysoftware.com