tpctl -- ThinkPad configuration utility for Linux

Bill Mair linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:58:36 +0200

Mark,

> Martin Fluch wrote:
> >
> > Great!
> > I'm trying it out on my TP 770 and Kernel 2.2.10 and till now I've had no
> > problems with it. I'm thinking about writing a version of the tpctl
> > program using the ncurses library...

Small error in the code, line 233, Panel size should read "1280 x 1024", I know

this because I'm running it also on my 770X without a hitch.

> where does 'nasm' come from?  is it part of a SuSE distribution?
> it's not part of redhat 6.0.

Take a look at the contrib stuff, you should find an rpm package threre,
at least thats where I got my one from.

Bill.