MapMemPage Bad Offset

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:54:13 -0600

While trying to get the IBM Turbo 16/4 PCMCIA TR card to work in an IBM  TP600
with Linux 6.0 kernel 2.2.5-15 running, I get a few errors that have me stumped:
(not a hard task for a newbie such as myself though)

(From /var/log/messages)

cardmgr [322]   :socket 0:  IBM Token Ring Adapter
rc:  starting PCMCIA suceeded
cardmgr [322]  :executing : 'insmod /lib/modules/2.2.5-15/pcmcia/ibmtr_cs.o'
kernel:  ibmtr_cs:  MapMemPage: Bad offset
cardmgr [322]  :  get dev info on socket 0 failed: No such device

Regardless to say, I do not have TR networking up on this box.  When I put the
card in, I get the 1 high + 1 low beeps.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Christopher

Christopher Clark