Sound on Thinkpad 560

Ninja linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:37:22 +0900

I had same problem; but now I solved it :-)
use io=0x220 irq=7 dma=1 mpu_io=0x300
Maybe in the conf.modules or modules.conf

>Can somebody send me the Sound Settings (IRQs, DMAs, etc) for their
Thinkpad 560.  While switching distributions from SuSE to Debian, I can no
longer retrieve the settings, on SuSE, pnpdump|isanpnp worked and gave me
working settings.  Any ideas what this difference in the distribution is?
(Not that pnpdump|isapnp is completely stable, or working for that matter,
I've seen two identical distributions, on 2 identical machines,
pnpdump|isapnp works perfectly on one, fails on the other).