Best 100 Mbit PC for Thinkpad 770Z (was ifconfig Carrier problem, addendum)

Mike Heroux linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:50:12 -0500

This thread seems to have died, which I interpret as no one knowing the
answer, so let me ask a different question:

Does anyone know a good PCMCIA card that is known to work well at 100 Mbits
with an IBM Thinkpad 770Z?

If it is a combo Ethernet and Modem card, all the better.

Thanks.

Mike