sound config.. and other things..

Andrew S. Townley linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 09:04:56 +0000

Hi,

Did you ever get an answer for this?  I'm having the same problem since
I installed RH6.0 on my machine.  Whenever enlightenment starts (most of
the time, anyway), I get ticks and then the sndconfig sample won't play
past the first bit.  Sometimes doing what you said makes a difference
and sometimes it doesn't.

Hopefully, you've figured this out.

Thanks,

ast