Antwort: IBM thinkpad 760EL doesn't boot

Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:51:06 +0200

--0__=XDFy5mlnfqr4rqtD9UfEQRaaNKd8sWpEZdDucYafJW5rJND9tqDLLBpf

Hi Amalio,

press "F1" before you start your thinkpad and hold it. then start it.
now you=B4ll enter the bios. enter the menue "Initialize". select "FDD-=
1" for
boot-priority 1. now you can restart your noterbook and it will boot fr=
om
FDD.
you don=B4t have to remove your harddisk. with a bootdisk, you can
check your harddisk.

greetings

Jimmy (from Germany)

PS.: sorry, my english is not very good.

"Amalio F. Nieto Serrano" <anieto@gsi.dit.upm.es> am 26.07.99 12:25:25

Bitte antworten an linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com