IBM's response to the MWave petition

Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:12:46 -0400

> Thank you very much for taking the time to collect names
> of Linux users who need Mwave support. I would like to extend
> my thanks to Thomas Hood, who also has been collecting names,
> and to all those Linux users who have responded to your
> solicitations.

Hello Thomas,

Please add my name to this list. I run Linux on two Thinkpads (TP765L
and TP770) at my business and love the Thinkpad hardware. I'll
undoubtedly be buying more Thinkpads in the future and would love to see
Mwave support. (I specifically chose the 765L because it didn't use
Mwave.)

I would also love to see a Linux version of the Thinkpad configuration
application, enabling me to delete that pesky Windows partition.

Cheers,
- Joe

--
joseph morrison, president	e-smith, inc.		tel (613) 236-0743
jdm@e-smith.net			www.e-smith.net		fax (613) 276-0065