Got it going.... seeing mem?

Michael B. Sayer linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:06:31 +0530

After a lot of reading and compiling the extra bit for XF86 and fiddling
with my XFConfig,  I now have it all up and running - well the x windows
(kde) at least!  I have to say a big thank you to all, for the pointers and
the web resources for the TP.  I'm not sure how long it would have taken me
otherwise!  It was worth it in the end.  Linux is lovely!

However I don't seem to be able to get Linux to see all of my RAM (196 meg).
I've included my lilo file (small that it is).  I've included the append=
line and I ran /sbin/lilo and rebooted.  No joy.  I'd be grateful for any
comments:

boot=/dev/hda3
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b