seeing mem - dud bulbs!

Michael B. Sayer linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:46:11 +0530

No I didn't find the "square", I cut pasted from another email - so I guess
it is about keyboard mapping?  I cannot find the "square"
anywhere............"

Apologies if this is getting tedious.  Apologies if I'm missing the point
 called barking mad where I come from!!)  Where is it (the "square") and for
the life of me I cannot find a way to character map the keyboard I Linux.

There's gotta be a way.

I'm also outta lightbulbs %-).

Michael

Michael Brennan