Got it going.... seeing mem? Still no joy

Michael B. Sayer linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:11:58 +0530

Right - sorry for being so dense.  I now understand completely!  Thank you
microsoft for confusing me.  Strange little bug that.  There will be the day
when Linux is the Standard.

Many thanks to all for the help and patience and the explanation.

Michael

Oh - it now works :)

Michael Brennan
Head of Operations NTV(India)