XF86Config 770

Jonsson, Johann S. linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:56:14 +0200

Hello Thomas

Are you willing to share your modifyed version of this file?

I don't have much time, so a like to get this fixd asap, and use may time to
deal with the PCMCIA problems...

wbr
Johann

Johann S. Jonsson                           Senior System Engineer
IBM Global Service                    IBM Drift, Saga Petroleum
tel: +47 5157 3670                            mobile: +47 9300 5070
e-mail:  johann.jonsson@saga.com  or  johannj@no.ibm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Pedersen [mailto:classic@westnet.com]
Sent: 8. juni 1999 18:10
To: linux-thinkpad@bm-soft.com
Subject: XF86Config 770

I'd just like to thank whoever sent me a XF86Config for a 770 (works
great).  However I added the   Option "accel"   under the Device Config
section, and it seemed to speed it up quite a bit.

On another note, have anyone tried getting an Olicom GOcard to work under
Linux?  I got the reg. olicom cards working (they offer drivers for that)
but not for the GoCard.

Thomas Pedersen
Classic@westnet.com