CardBus 32-bit - any drivers?

Joseph Yoon linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:40:55 -0400

CardBus indicates 32-bit hardware versus 16-bit for the original
PCMCIA interface. According to the Linux PCMCIA Information Page
(http://hyper.stanford.edu/~dhinds/pcmcia/) "all CardBus drivers
should be treated as experimental." And I don't see a driver listed
for my card.

I don't have the ThinkPad DSP modem, DVD, IRDA or MIDI working
either under Linux. Guess I'm stuck in Windoze for those.

On another note, has anyone installed VMware (http://www.vmware.com)
on a 770?