CardBus 32-bit - any drivers?

Fred Burke linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:04:25 -0400

--------------38F0BA3E505E4654D4BAAB12

So far I am impressed with the VMWare product.  I have it running under RH
6.0 on a 770X w/128MB.  I am running NT Server 4.0 and have it talking to
the network, using DHCP.  It takes control of 64MB of memory and with that
it behaves well. Looks like I'll need to fork over the $99 for it. So far I
have run Netscape, Visio Pro, all the MS Office 97 tools in it.  Sound also
works. The biggest problem I have with it is that I do not seem to be able
to share files between the Linux disk partition and the virtual NT disk
partition.

-Fred-

Joseph Yoon wrote:

> Were you running VMware under Linux or NT?
>
> Jamie Zawinski wrote:
> >
> > Joseph Yoon wrote:
> > >
> > > On another note, has anyone installed VMware (http://www.vmware.com)
> > > on a 770?
> >
> > I got it working on my 770ED -- getting it to use the existing /dos
> > partition was kind of tricky, but it worked eventually.  I was never
> > able to get it to talk to the network or the serial port, though.
> >
> > --
> > Jamie Zawinski             jwz@jwz.org             http://www.jwz.org/

--------------38F0BA3E505E4654D4BAAB12

begin:vcard
n:Burke;Fred
tel;fax:919-253-7567
tel;work:919-253-6404
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.interpath.net
org:Interpath Communications, Inc.;i*Commerce
adr:;;1700 Perimeter Park West;Morrisville;NC;27560;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:fred.burke@interpath.net
title:i*Commerce Architect
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1760