Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:56:09 -0400

Actually, Redhat does indeed have a RPM for the latest pcmcia driver.  Look
under ftp://updates.redhat.com/6.0/i386/kernel-pcmcia-cs-2.2.5-22.i386.rpm.
There also kernel updates in that directory if you want them.  I have a 770
running RedHat 6.0  (linux kernel 2.2.5-22) with these drivers installed and my
Token Ring works fine.

HDAASCH@de.ibm.com on 06/25/99 09:01:52 AM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com