DVD drives

Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:34:17 -0400

Actually it was Jerry who tri-boots the laptop.  The answer is no.  I have used
System Commander in the past, but since I don't use Windows much, the way I
installed it is as follows:
Windows 95
Windows NT
Linux
This means that the Windows NT booter can choose either NT or 95 and lilo can
choose either NT or linux
So to boot linux, simply type linux
To boot either flavors of Windows, type win and then select which Windows OS to
boot.

-- Jerry Craker--

"Jim Taylor" <jtaylor@max.state.ia.us> on 06/25/99 10:54:39 AM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com