No subject

Kiran Krishna linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:56:22 EST

Hi everyone! I have one very quick question. I will be grateful for any help
on this: I have a Thinkpad 770 ( they say it is the best one to have linux
on) with a pentium processor( not pentium 11). I am trying to install Redhat
linux 5.2 on my computer and have 1.9 gigs free on my 'D' drive and 500 megs
free on my 'E' drive, beside about 657 megs on my C drive. I want to perform
a Workstation class install, as I have enough free space for it. But, when I
start the installation process, I am told there isn't enough free space left
for such an install. Further on when I choose to make a server class
install, the system wants to perform a destructive repartitioning. Can I get
it to install on my ' D ' drive without any repartitioning? Thanks for your
help.
               Kiran