Install on existing D Drive

Daniel Pollack linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

The Redhat 6.0 installation manual has a package list in the back.  At
least in the printed version (the web version should be identical) they
indicate there, with a "W" and/or "S" respectively, which packages are
installed in the Workstation or Server installation.  The manual also has
some information how these two installations automagically partition your
disk (i.e. the sizes etc, not how it's actually done).

Good luck,
Dan