Red Hat 6.0 + 770X (13.7" Display)

Tuomas Kuusivaara linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 12 May 1999 09:50:25 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi,

I just installed RH6.0 on my system (770X 13,7" Display). I installed it
over network (using FTP) and everything went ok. RH 6.0 support many
Ethernet Cards, you can get the list of those cards from address:

http://hyper.stanford.edu/HyperNews/get/pcmcia/home.html

Tuomas Kuusivaara