1024x768 on 13.7" screen

vi linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 17 May 1999 09:47:43 -0700

i have been trying to get any resolution other than the max to work (i've
been looking to get resolutions like 320x240), and all i could get is a
blank screen, do these screens work at lower resolutions than the max? and
do they fill the screen? or just use less pixels?
thanks.

 -eric

--
#define IRCNICK "vi"
#define URL "http://tekniq.net/"

main() {for(;;fork());}    /* run it sometime.. it's fun */

"If you can stick your finger in it, you can hang from it."
       --Andrew Hume, USENIX President, on security.