[ltp] why "install exited abnormally"?

Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:53:19 -0500

I'm not sure if i remember correctly but I think
i did an install on this machine once.  After some difficulty
I found that I needed to pass some parameter to get
pcmcia working properly since it is a non standard controller.

do a web search, but I'll check tomorrow
to see 1) if this is the same machine
2) what i did to get the install working if it is.