[ltp] New member

Armin Hartmann-Rother linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 22:20:50 +0100

Hi folks,

I just subscribed as a new member of the mailing list. I found this
mailing list during searching for information about  MWave and Sound
device drivers. I like the idea of doing a survey about features, people
are missing, so perhaps the users (we) may help to improve their
prefered product (which requires a cooporating vendor).
My currently deployed TP600 is the 4th notebook I'm using, and by far
the best one. There is just one improvement I would like to have:
pressing the Fn - Key should work like the ALT or  Control key and shift
to numlock mode for the numpad keys. THis would yield a '1' for pressing
Fn+J , or PgDn for pressing  Fn + SHIFT + L.

Armin