[ltp] poor res w/ netscape (Off topic)

Alex Bell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 18:37:49 +0000

On Sun, 07 Nov 1999 10:25:54 +0000, scott lockhart wrote:

>hi folks,
>
>just installed redhat6.1 on my 600e, selecting the detected NeoMagic
>chipset w/ 1024x768 LCD display option.  x looks great w/ gnome, however
>any graphics under netscape 4.61 are very grainy.  checked my font paths
>and all seem okay.

May I pick your brains on an unrelated question, since you are
installing Red Hat on a TP 600?  This computer has the same chip as my
TP 385XD - or at least they use the same driver.  It may be that they
use the same monitor.  Could you tell me please the horizontal and
vertical sync rates for your monitor?  Or where I could find out?