[ltp] sound probs

Grubbs, Dan linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:39:28 -0600

see the ibm web site for instructions on the 600e and RH.  It describes this problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: pete@lighthousecs.com [mailto:pete@lighthousecs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 12:49 PM
To: Linux ThinkPad Mailing List
Cc: pete@lighthousecs.com
Subject: [ltp] sound probs

I'm having an interesting problem with sound in X (TP 770x, RedHat 6.1).
The modules appear to
load fine, but when a sound plays, it repeats each different note a half
dozen times or so before it moves on. It provides for an interesting
'repeat echo' . . . but I'm not so sure I want it that way forever. ;)

Has anyone experienced this? Suggestions?

thanks,
--petesoder