[ltp] Alternative Operating System ?

A Kumar linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:58:33 -0500

I can't say anything about your choice of OS, but IBM's commitment to Linux
is far greater then most companies.  And if you think that there is no
support for linux then what makes you think that thier will be greater
support for less popular OS's.

And just because you don't use windows your not 31334 okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop and ask yourself "What do I want to do with my thinkpad?"  That should
tell you which OS you should be using.  I use windows on my thinkpad,
because I like Word and VC++.  When I want to hack some perl I use an X
server to log in to my linux box.  For a while I played linux on my
thinkpad, but found no compeling reson to have a laptop running linux.  o