[ltp] Alternative Operating System ?

Michael Cameron linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:58:20 +0000

Why not vmware and use Linux and Windows without reboot?
I would think that the TP is one of the few laptops around that you
would even want to consider doing that on.
As for the rest I tend to agree "WTF" are you talking about?
Finally, it amy not be too long before we get DVD anyway, see
http://www.emediapro.net/news99/news111.html for more.

MC

A Kumar wrote:
> > Linux is too "passive".
>
> > I use Windows on my ThinkPad as a coercive
> > convenience.
> > Of course I would not consider anymore any IBM
> > portable if IBM
> > continues the M$ "marriage". However it's sad to think
> > the IBM is a fish and
> > not the Ocean like M$. I guess the marriage is merely
> > for convenience.

etc...
--
Synteks Computing Limited                Tel: +44 (0)1563 822370
Broompark, Clockston Road                Fax: +44 (0)1563 822611