[ltp]redhat 6.1 install prob on TP760XD

Alex Bell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:57:58 +0000

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:55:21 -0500, rdietric wrote:

>I am trying to install Red Hat 6.1 on a TP760XD in a docking station.

I certainly can't help you with your problems, since I am struggling to
install Caldera OpenLinux on my TP 385XD and enhanced port replicator.

May I ask however whether you have an external monitor attached to your
docking station?  Can you get it to work?  I have an external monitor
attached to my port replicator, but it cuts out when KDE is ready to
show, and only comes back when I shut down.  The LCD works without
problem.