[ltp] Quick Cam

Stein Vrale linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:27:53 +0100

Hi,

a friend just sent me a link to her new "intro to linux" page, which
includes some links to linux quickcam resources:

http://home.powertech.no/rkaa/linux.html#qc

greetings,

Stein Vråle

Geert Janssen wrote:

> I would appreciate it very much if anyone can tell me which QuickCams
> (or whatever you like to call this cheap little digital cameras for
> primitive video conferencing on the Internet, et cetera) are supported
> by Linux and where to get any necessary drivers.
>
> So far this mailing list has been quite helpful to me in many respects,
> so I thought I give it a try in this field as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geert

Stein Vråle - Norske Troll AS - Computer/Network/Linux services
commercial:   http://www.trolldom.com/
openprojects: http://www.terminator.net/