[ltp] 128mb for 770

Curtis, Paul linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:28:28 -0500

Geert,

I just ordered kingston memory for my 770Z
from http://www.indelible-blue.com (via 800 776-8284).

http://www.indelible-blue.com/ibapps/hardware.nsf/thinkpad+options
$300.97 for 128mb (lifetime guarantee)

Spoke with Bruce in hardware
(if you buy Tell'em I sent you).

If you're worried about the reputation My opinion
with Kingston and indelible-blue is first Rate.

During my conversation -- It just then went backOrder
I should get it within the next 10 days!

Hopes this Helps.

paul curtis