[ltp] 850Z digital camera; compatibility

Curtis, Paul linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:02:48 -0500

Bill,

     I remember your message on your epson 750Z
     and use of gimp in linux on your thinkpad

     I am about to purchase a 850Z for use on my
     thinkpad 770Z using linux & os/2 --

     Can anyone tell me any gotchas -- downloading
     data to the thinkpad from the 850Z.

      compactflash to use
        i am considering 64mb simple technology

       think I going to need a card reader, because
       serial probably going to be way to slow.

thanks

paul curtis