[ltp] YESSSSSS !!!!!!

Dale Chayes linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:21:53 -0500

Well, I went to get it and went around in circles all morning.....

-Dale

  http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/r/99enews15/vaj3-linux/

  You asked for it ... now  come and get it!  VisualAge for Java,
  Professional Edition for Linux, Version 3.0 is also available for
  download exclusively at VisualAge Developer Domain, in advance of
  general market availability.  With the Linux edition, you'll have
  a full-featured IDE for creating Java components and performing a
  wide range of other Java programming tasks.

-juan