[ltp] RH6.1 on TP600E and 10GB - Only 7.5 GB seen

geezzer linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:18:13 +0000

I've got an 600e as well but I used Partition Magic 4 with the patches
and had no problems intsalling Mandrake 6.1 into my Primary & extended logical
partitions.

Try it you self

Andrei :-)