[ltp] Is anyone running vmware successfully?

John D'Ausilio linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:28:04 -0400

I use vmware mainly on my big desktop box (dual P2-400, 512MB) with very
nice results .. I develop point-of-sale systems in Java and it lets me run 2
or 3 instances of the POS at once. I bought another 128MB for my 770Z and
have installed it but havn't used it very much .. I experienced pretty slow
booting, but adequate speed once the OS is up (NT4.0 and Win98 using virtual
disks).