[ltp] 770Z with 14.1 gig disk -- does rh 6.0 support

Bill Mair linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:23:27 +0200

Joseph Yoon wrote:

> Is it just me or am I being too harsh? Somehow, people find this list which
> should mean that they know about Bill Mair's excellent 770 site. Yet, the same
> basic questions gets asked again and again, even though the info is right there
> if people would just take some time to read it. <deep breath> Ok, end of rant.
> PLEASE, read before asking. Every duplicated question spams everyone on the
> list.
>
> "Curtis, Paul" wrote:
> >
> > does rh 6.0 support 14.1 gig disk on 770Z out of the box
> >
> > if not what do i have to do???
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > paul

Thanks for the compliment Joe.

Information regarding 14.1 GB drives can indeed be found at my pages.
http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp770x.html.

And there are now about 2MB of postings from this list in the archives, an absolute
wealth of information.....

Bill.