[ltp] TP600E and RH6.1 - la Cie Zip drive drivers

William van Zwanenberg linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:29:49 +0000

I currently have a dual boot TP600E machine. I am currently using a  La Cie
VST removable Zip drive (model no: ZIPIBM3)  under Windows NT. I'd like to
use it under Linux. Does anyone know if there is a driver available? I've
tried having a look around the La Cie website but La Cie themselves haven't
released one.

Any help or advise ppl can give with rgards to getting hold of a driver and
installing it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Will

William van Zwanenberg
362c Old Ford Road,
Bow,
London E3 5TA
United Kingdom

Tel:          +44 (0)208 980 4537
Fax:          +44 (0)870 056 8583
Mob:          +44 (0)7961 130 235
Email:        will@willz.demon.co.uk
Email-Mobile: 0961130235@one2one.net
WWW:          http://black.hole-in-the.net/mates/willz/

"If we don't succeed, then we run the risk of failure ..." - Vice President
Dan Quayle Texas Republican Convention, 1989.