[ltp] My labtop running linux keeps on crashing.

Martin Fluch linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:41:49 +0300 (EEST)

Strange .... I have some precompiled kernels (as debian packages) for my
TP770:

http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~mfluch/deb

Perhaps this solves the problem...
Martin

--
If the box says 'Windows 95 or better', it should run on Linux, right?
                                                               - anonymous

For public PGP-key: finger mfluch@mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de