[ltp] Two Questions from me.

Jake Holmen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:27:23 AZST

Here's my two questions everyone.

1.  I re-partitioned my drive (1.2G in size to)
280Meg = /dos        (can't see in linux)
100Meg = /dosspare  (can see in linux)
40Meg = swap
780Meg = /   (linux)

How can I reconfigure something so I can mount /dos?
What do I reconfigure, and whats a simple way to do it without reloading
everything...

2. When I go to load my pop.mail.somehost.com  and smtp.mail.somehost.com
into my netscape on linux,
it accepts it, then when it goes to access my mailbox on my account, it
tells me that cannot find host " "

also, I type in www.hotmail.com or some other VALID interenet address into
the location bar in netscape, and it cannot find them either.

What I want to know, is there some kind of service on linux that converts
www.hotmail.com into IP addresses?  If so, how do I install it and run it?

Thanks for your help..

Jake