[ltp] VMWare - sound

Book Man linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 06:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

Finally got around to configuring and testing.  I
found it in the config w/o a problem - Thanks.

I still get no sound from WinNT.  Not a big issue for
me at the moment.  I don't really need sound.  In fact
I run my cd player from the console.  Life is good.  I
am curious as to wheteh r the sound is tied up by
XWindow.  I was not utilizing any sounds prior to or
while running VMWare or booting into NT.

Thanks for the help though...

-Bookman

<19991025132042.17368.rocketmail@web802.mail.yahoo.com>,

=====