[ltp] What if I don't like it?

Alex Bell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 09:41:42 +0000

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:28:56 -0400, Curtis, Paul wrote:

>Alex,
>
>I am running os/2 warp 4 and linux red hat 6.0 on a 770Z, 14.1 gig drive
>I used partition magic 4.x -- It worked great along with
>bootmagic -- bootmanager has a few snags with bootmagic
>
>if you run into some problems ... just shoot an email!
Thanks for your help, Paul.  This is a little late, I know, but I am
still dithering.

I want to run BootOS2 on C, OS/2 on D, Apps and data on E, a buffer FAT
sharable partion on F, and Linux on the rest.  And I want to be able to
select the bootable partitions from Boot Manager rather than LILO.  Can
you tell me how this is done please?

How did you determine your monitor's characteristics when you
configured XWindow?