[ltp] Installing Linux on a 770Z

Kenneth Lundstrom linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:07:12 +0300 (EEST)

I've been trying to install Linux Redhet 6.0 on my 770Z Thinkpad.

I start the machine with the boot disk and everything works fine. Welcome
screen and all the questions about PCMCIA and SCSI are answered. But when
I come to the fdisk / Diskdruid menu the problems start. When choosing the
Diskdruid option machine reports Can't read partition table.

Has anybody had any similar problems or do anybody know any solutions to
this?

			Kenneth Lundstrom

           |   e-mail: kenneth@iki.fi                    |
           |   phone:  +358-50-3792890                   |