[ltp] Not Linux but...

Torsten Daiber linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 20:16:27 +0200

wmav08@us.ibm.com wrote:

> You need to install (if it's not already) ThinkPad Features. This will allow you
> to configure the Video Out function. You can then disable the TV out option and
> any MPEG decoded material, such as DVD movies, will play on your screen instead
> of being sent to the output.
>
> Mark T. Shoger, MCP
> Network Administrator, Washington Metro Area
> IBM Corp.
> Office (301) 240-5073, T/L 372-5073
> Pager (888) SKY-IBM2 PIN# 1465047
>
> Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com

Hi Mark,

I tried this, but it doesn't work. On my LCD I have a blank screen
(sometimes green). The only that happens is, that the cursor turns into
a hand if I pass a button on the movies menu screen.
I think I will reinstall win98. In which order did you install the
drivers?
Did you have to install the digital video producer? BTW I am using the
Mediamatics DVD player.
At the moment I am downloading the latest Thinkpad features. Maybe one
day my TP will do what I want it to do.

Torsten